Jobs and career community Glassdoor, has released its annual report of the Highest Rated CEOs for 2014, a study based on voluntary employee feedback shared during the past year.
The top rated CEO on Glassdoor’s 2013 report, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, drops to No. 10 on the 2014 report with a 93 percent approval rating, down six percentage points.
The top five 2014 highest rated CEOs at large companies are:
- LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner (100 percent approval),
- Ford Motor’s Alan Mulally (97 percent approval)
- Edelman’s Richard Edelman (97 percent approval),
- Northwestern Mutual’s John E. Schlifske1 (95 percent approval)
- Qualcomm’s Paul Jacobs (95 percent approval).
Here are some of the other technology company top honchos that made the cut to the top twenty:
6. Intuit’s Brad Smith (94 percent approval)
10. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg (93 percent approval)
13. Salesforce’s Marc Benioff (93 percent approval)
14. Riverbed’s Jerry Kennelly (93 percent approval)
18. Apple’s Tim Cook (92 percent approval)
20. EBay’s John Donahue (91 percent approval)
You can find the complete study here.
[Image courtesy: LinkedIn]
- Check out last year’s rankings here.