Cisco and Google have entered into a long-term patent cross-licensing agreement covering a broad range of products and technologies. The agreement allows each company to license the other’s portfolio.
Both Cisco and Google are members of the Coalition for Patent Fairness, a leading advocacy group for patent reform.
[Image courtesy: Google]
- Samsung, Google Sign 10-Year Global Patent License Agreement
- Twitter Buys Over 900 IBM Patents, Inks Cross-License Deal
- Tessera, Samsung Sign Patent Deals
- Ericsson, Samsung End Patent Dispute
- Qualcomm Buys Palm, IPAQ, Bitfone Patents From HP
- IBM Sets US Patent Record Again
- Nintendo Buys IA Labs Patent Portfolio