Brookstone has launched a rechargeable, portable HDMI Pocket Projector, with a image up to 60″ on any flat surface. The projector uses an 85 lumen LED light source and DLP technology powered by Texas Instrument. It delivers a 1080p HD image. The projector can be used for movies, videos, presentations, and games.
The projector comes with around two hours of battery life and built in audio.
Quick look at the specs:
- Projects up to 1080p HD images up to 60″ diagonal
- Rechargeable and portable
- Connects via HDMI to most smartphones, tablets, computers, video players, cameras and more*
- Mega-bright LED lamp projects up to 85 lumens for up to 2 hours on a single charge
- Dual built-in speakers and focus control
- Rechargeable 3800mAh battery doubles as a USB backup battery for your smartphone devices
- Includes 3′ HDMI cable, Micro HDMI adapter, Mini HDMI adapter and AC adapter
- Dimensions: 3.9″ w x 3.8″ d x .89″ h; .5 lbs.