SUSE has released the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications, based on SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 3.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Service Pack 3 enhancements include:
- Support for the SAP software provisioning manager
- Support for the SAP Business One application version for the SAP HANA platform
- Support for Intel processors (Intel Xeon processor E5 Family and the 4th-generation Intel Core processor) and AMD Opteron 4000 and 6000 Series Platforms.
- Scale-out options with storage, file system and networking enhancements.
- Enhanced clustering capabilities such as faster IP load balancing
The release offers support for the latest industry-standard hardware, RAS features and other enhancements, says the company.