Siemens has launched a new Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solution, Datacenter Clarity LC, which bridges the gap between IT and facility management, and is the company’s first offering in the DCIM space.
Datacenter Clarity LC provides:
- IT/Building/Fire & Safety/Security Asset Lifecycle Management
- Asset Visualization in HD4D – Visual Data Overlaid on 3D Virtual Data Center Model
- Real-time Monitoring, Alarm and Event Notification
- Capacity Planning
- Workflow and Work Order Management
- CFD Modeling and Analysis
- Linking of IT, Mechanical and Electrical Assets
- Scalable and Multi-site Support Platform
- Mobility Management Applications
Datacenter Clarity LC is a trademark owned and licensed by Maya Heat Transfer Technologies, a company Siemens has partnering with for more than 26 years.
[Image courtesy: Siemens]