Samsung Electronics introduced its first line-up of tablets for 2012 with the launch of the Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0). Starting from UK, the GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) will be launched in global market from March.
The Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) is Samsung’s first Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered tablet, and offers a variety of new and improved Android OS features. It comes with a 1 GHz dual core processor, 7” WSVGA(1024×600) PLS TFT, and Samsung’s very own game, video, music and book Hubs.
Lets take a quick look at some of the tech specs:
- Network: HSPA＋ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Display: 7” WSVGA(1024×600) PLS TFT
- OS: Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 3 Megapixel Fixed Focus Camera. Sub(Front): VGA for Video Call
- Memory: 8/16/32GB User memory ＋ 1GB (RAM). MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Dimensions, Weight: 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5 mm, 344g
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 4,000mAh
You can find the complete list of specs here.