By Vikram Sethi
Oracle has released the Connected Digital Lifestyle Solution for communications service providers (CSPs). The company has also announced the availability of Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 5.0 – part of Oracle’s Connected Digital Lifecycle solution.
Liam Maxwell (Vice president, Products, Oracle): Communications service providers are in a unique position to generate significant revenue from the burgeoning mobile application market by utilizing their key customer intelligence and network assets, such as location-based services.
Oracle’s Connected Digital Lifestyle solution enables CSPs to create their own digital content stores, with the ability to deliver personalized and/or differentiated content to drive increased network utilization and revenue. Key features of Oracle’s Connected Digital Lifestyle solution include:
- End-to-end digital content retailing platform
- Content lifecycle management system
- Service exposure and policy enforcement platform
- Multi-channel advertising capabilities
- Location and subscriber profile targeting
Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper 5.0 is an open, standards-based service exposure and policy enforcement solution that enhances a CSP’s service delivery platform (SDP) to facilitate access to value-added network capabilities in a controlled, secure and automated fashion. The updated release provides several enhancements including:
- Support for OneAPI
- OAuth 2.0
- Integration with the Wholesale Application Community (WAC). WAC is a consortium of global mobile phone network operators and manufacturers.
- Network API tools.