The new release also improves support for the Java platform, with feature enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor, and improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
NetBeans IDE 7.3 supports Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE), and GlassFish Server releases along with a new stand alone JPQL editor, to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.
NetBeans IDE is a free, open source IDE available for Windows, Mac, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, and other Linux distributions, that enables developers to rapidly create Web, enterprise, desktop and mobile applications for the Java platform, PHP and C/C++.
New features in the NetBeans IDE 7.3 include::
- HTML5 editing with code completion for new HTML5 elements
- Code completion support for jQuery
- Support for responsive Web design-based applications
- CSS Styling support and code completion for new CSS3 rules
- Live code and Web page synchronization facilitated by deep bi-directional integration with Google Chrome and the internal WebKit-based browser.
- Enhanced editor, with additional new features such as Breadcrumbs support and access to Clipboard History.
You can download NetBeans from here.