LG has introduced the newest addition to its G family. The 4G LTE-equipped Optimus G Pro with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display and new UX features was developed in partnership with LG Display.
The smartphone delivers 1920 x 1080 pixels at 400ppi, and offers the largest battery capacity in its class at 3,140mAh. Users can also capture images and videos in Full HD, the same quality found on high definition TVs.
The Optimus G Pro also comes with Dual Recording and Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama. Dual Recording allows users to capture video with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously, while VR Panorama allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360 degree view.
The Optimus G Pro will be launched in Korea this week, and is expected to be available in US later this year.
Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
• Chipset: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
• RAM: 2GB DDR
• Memory: 32GB / microSD (up to 32GB)
• Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
• Camera: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
• OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
• Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
• Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm