Eastman Kodak Company has filed a lawsuit against Fujifilm Corporation, alleging infringement of certain patents related to Kodak digital imaging technology. The complaint, filed in U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, alleges that certain Fujifilm digital cameras infringe patented Kodak digital imaging technology.
The complaint against Fuji alleges infringement of the following five patents:
- U.S. Patent No. 5,493,335 (“Single Sensor Color Camera With User Selectable Image Record Size”)
- U.S. Patent No. 6,292,218 (“Electronic Camera For Initiating Capture of Still Images While Previewing Motion Images”)
- U.S. Patent No. 6,573,927 (“Electronic Still Camera For Capturing Digital Image and Creating a Print Order”)
- U.S. Patent No. 6,441,854 (“Electronic Camera With Quick Review of Last Captured Image”)
- U.S. Patent No. 5,164,831 ( “Electronic Still Camera Providing Multi-Format Storage of Full and Reduced Resolution Images”)
Kodak Alleges Patent Infringement Against Apple, HTC