Instagram has released one of the largest upgrades to the Instagram iOS camera since it was revamped just over one year ago. There is also a new monochrome filter called Willow, for both iOS and Anroid devices.
Changes you will notice include:
- Instagram-themed shutter & shutter release button.
- A preview of the most recent photo on your camera roll.
- Improved Camera Roll image selector (iPhone 5 only) for quick access to your last photograph.
- Optional grid guide for live photos and a permanent grid guide for the scale & crop screen.
- Improved tilt-shift and blur.
- Foursquare button on location pages that opens the Foursquare application.
[Image courtesy: Instagram]