Your friends can now add pictures to a Facebook album you have created, once you add them as contributors. Contributors can not only add photos, they can edit or delete pictures as well. Depending on their privacy settings (and yours), shared albums could be visible on their Facebook timeline as well.
To add people as contributors, you have to first make an album shared. A shared album is an album on Facebook that multiple people can upload photos to.
- Create a new photo album, or go to an existing album you want to share.
- Click Make Shared Album in the top left corner.
- Enter the name of the contributor in the Contributor field. There can be more than one contributor.
- If you want the contributors to be able to add their friends as contributors as well, check the box that says Contributors can add their friends as contributors.
- Determine the level of privacy you want, by selecting an option from the Privacy menu, and click Save.