Candy Crush Saga has been installed over half a billion times across Facebook and mobile devices, says casual gaming company King, makers of the popular game. November marks the one-year anniversary of the game.
King will be launching a range of updates and in-game anniversary treats over the coming weeks, says the company.
Here is a quick look at some Candy Crush Saga stats, shared by King:
- Over 150 billion individual games have been played to date
- 61 per cent of UK Candy Crush Saga fans say that they play whilst on their daily commute on public transport, while 78 per cent of US fans revealed that they enjoy switching-and-matching most whilst watching TV.
- One in every 23 Facebook users worldwide is now a fan of Candy Crush Saga
- The most popular time that fans play Candy Crush Saga is between the hours of 6-9pm in the evening, and Sundays are the favourite day to play.
- Level 65 is the most notorious for being the level that people got most stuck on but also generates the most excitement and celebrations once completed.
[Image courtesy: King]