Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Mokovitz, Chris Hughes, Eduardo Saverin
To make the world more open and connected.
- 901 million monthly active users at the end of March 2012.
- Approximately 80% of Facebook’s monthly active users are outside the U.S. and Canada.
- 526 million daily active users on average in March 2012.
- 488 million monthly active users who used Facebook mobile products in March 2012
- More than 500 million mobile monthly active users as of April 20, 2012.
- During March 2012, on average 398 million users were active with Facebook on at least six out of the last seven days.
- More than 125 billion friend connections on Facebook at the end of March 2012.
- On average more than 300 million photos uploaded to Facebook per day in the three months ended March 31, 2012.
- An average of 3.2 billion Likes and Comments generated by Facebook users per day during the first quarter of 2012.
- More than 42 million Pages with ten or more Likes at the end of March 2012.
- Facebook is available in more than 70 languages.
- Mark Zuckerberg, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Facebook
- Marc Andreessen, Co-founder and General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Jim Breyer, Partner, Accel Partners
- Donald E. Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
- Reed Hastings, Chairman and CEO, Netflix
- Erskine Bowles, President Emeritus, the University of North Carolina
- Peter Thiel, Partner, Founders Fund
- Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer: Mark Zuckerberg
- Chief Operating Officer: Sheryl Sandberg
- Chief Financial Officer: David Ebersman
- U.S. offices: Atlanta; Austin; Detroit; Chicago; Dallas; Los Angeles; Miami; New York; Seattle; Washington, DC; Prineville, Oregon.
- International offices: Amsterdam; Auckland; Brussels; Dublin; Hamburg; Hong Kong; Hyderabad; London; Madrid; Milan; Paris; Selangor; Sao Paulo; Singapore; Stockholm; Sydney; Tokyo; Toronto.
[Image Courtesy: Facebook]