It is official now. A sanction of the Guinness World Records makes TRYX from Casio the ‘World’s Most Adjustable Digital Camera.’ The 12.1 megapixel camera, which appears in the 2012 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, can capture images from virtually any angle, according to a release from the company.
A quick look at some specs:
- The camera frame rotates 360-degrees
- The body of the camera can be adjusted to act as a tripod
- The body can also be adjusted for both left- or right-handed grip
- The LCD screen can be rotated up to 270-degrees
- The 3-inch touch-screen is swivel-mounted inside a frame
- Users can flip out and rotate the body so that the camera can hang from any surace
- 12.1 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 21 mm ultra-wide angle lens
The TRYX camera launched in North America in April 2011. It retails for $249.99, and is available in black and white.
Click here to read the official press release.