New TomTom map products are available for the Asia Pacific region.
Highlights of the latest product release for the Asia Pacific region include:
- The introduction of Voice Maps in Thai and Bahasa Indonesian; the first Voice Maps product supporting tonal languages where different tones distinguish different meanings of a word.
- Visualization enhanced with additional 3D Landmarks for important buildings, 2D building footprints and Junction Views for complex intersections throughout the region.
- The debut of lane and signpost information added in inner-city areas of central Bangkok.
- The street network in over 100 cities in India and nearly 83,000 km in China upgraded to full attribution, supporting navigation applications.
- Continuous coverage and content expansion and improvements in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Viet Nam.
- The addition of nearly 1 million Address Points throughout the region to support accurate geocoding and navigation.
TomTom maps cover 51 countries and territories throughout Asia Pacific, with navigable coverage for 15 countries across 8 million kilometres of roads.
[Image Courtesy: Thailand Tourism Department]