Google slashed spending on lobbying by 25.5 percent in the first quarter of 2016 to $3.8 million, while AT&T reported…
Facebook reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2014. Mark Zuckerberg (Founder and CEO, Facebook): We got…
1. Music-Discovery Company Shazam Valued at Roughly $1 Billion
2. Simon Pegg Co-Writing ‘Star Trek 3′ With Doug Jung
3. Drone carrying drugs crashes near Mexican-US border
4. Did Facebook just kill the Web’s burgeoning fake-news industry?
5. HealthCare.gov sends personal data to Twitter, Yahoo and Google
6. Exploding Kittens sets fire to Kickstarter
7. AMD looks to its Carrizo chips for PC rebound
8. Price Slump Tests Bitcoin’s Self-Correcting Economics
1. Xiaomi Revenue Doubled to $12 Billion in 2014
2. Breach Puts Morgan Stanley Client Data Up for Sale
3. Facebook Acquires Wit.ai To Help Its Developers With Speech Recognition And Voice Interfaces
4. Nikon announces the D5500, its first ever touchscreen DSLR
5. You can play nearly 2,400 classic MS-DOS games for free right now
6. Intel Shuts Down Russian Developer Forums To Comply With Russia’s ‘Blogger Law’
7. Sony’s head-mounting display will turn spectacles into smart glasses
8. Mercedes-Benz unveils connected, self-driving concept car
Oracle has signed an agreement to acquire Datalogix, a company that collects digital information from retailers, and shares it with…
Global payments technology company Adyen has closed $250 million in funding. The round was led by General Atlantic, with additional…
More than 500 million people are using Messenger each month, says the social networking giant. Messenger is Facebook’s instant messaging app, which was also the company’s first standalone app launched in 2011. The company made it mandatory for users to download Messenger to send and receive messages on Facebook, in July this year. Facebook also owns messaging apps WhatsApp,which the company acquired in February this year.
Facebook reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 on Tuesday. Revenue for the third quarter of 2014 totaled $3.20…
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla are donating $25 million to the Centers for Disease Control Foundation…
Facebook was down Wednesday afternoon, generating an ‘unable to connect to the Internet error message’, when users tried to access the site. The outage lasted less than an hour, and users around the globe may have been affected.